Gebruikersnaam:   Wachtwoord:  

1 bericht | Pagina 1 van 1 |
Auteur Bericht
 Berichttitel: Risk game of thrones
BerichtGeplaatst: ma 24 feb 2020, 21:19 
Uno

So me and a friend have made an unofficial white walker expansion for Risk game of thrones.

We've been working on it for 2 years now and it is ready.

The cards, map and extra Maesters are indentical to the original game.

Just needs a few extra playtests.

It has the night king, white walkers, dragons, Giants, ballista, The golden company, the wall, the map beyond the wall, Hodor, Dothraki faction (8th player),extra Maesters. Extra Character cards.

The goals of the game is to defeat the night king. You can still fight for objectives but once the night king arrives with a huge army before the wall when a certain trigger Maester card is pulled, then all houses must choose to fight together or perish divided.

The game still revolves around winning, but has a lot of cooperative elements included.

All those who played it have more or less fallen in love with it. It is an experience that brings the game experience a lot closer to the lore and the story. I can't have enough of that game and wish to play it with other interested parties as well.

I Live in Leuven and if I can find 7 more players you are welcome to play at a certain date to be discussed.

If you can organise a game with 7 other players in your home I am also willing to stop by in any major city of Belgium.

Note that the game might take several hours before it is finished.

- The Dothraki as 8th player are exactly what Essos needed to balance out the crowded Westeros with 7 players.
- Dragons are menacing.
- The Night king army is not something you want to face alone.

Offline Profiel     

1 bericht | Pagina 1 van 1 |

Opties

Toon onbeantwoorde berichten 
  Toon ongelezen berichten 
 Afdrukweergave Toon nieuwe berichten 
  Toon actieve onderwerpen 

Feed - Bordspelmania  
 Feed - Nieuwe onderwerpen  
 Feed - Forum - Spelontwerpers en designers  
 Feed - Onderwerp - Risk game of thrones