Gebruikersnaam:   Wachtwoord:  

12 berichten | Pagina 1 van 1 |
Auteur Bericht
BerichtGeplaatst: wo 31 jan 2018, 21:02 
PIONier

I am an English speaker whose missing a creative group to play D&D games with. Was both a player and a DM for about Seven years using mostly Pathfinder as my platform as well as DnD 4e and 5e. Hoping to find a group around Arnhem willing to play in English until my Dutch is perfected. Thank you!

Offline Profiel     

BerichtGeplaatst: do 01 feb 2018, 09:34 
Meeple

I live in Westervoort near Arnhem, I'm currently DM'ing for a (full) group, but I'd love to join another group as a player, so I'm just going to tag along with this post and see what happens :)

Offline Profiel     

BerichtGeplaatst: do 01 feb 2018, 14:51 
PIONier

Would love to have you! If we can get at least two more people than I'd be happy to start us off.

Offline Profiel     

BerichtGeplaatst: za 03 feb 2018, 03:28 
Meeple

Hi

I Live in Nijmegen, but I wouldn't mind going to Arnhem for a game if it is not too far from Arnhem central station as I would be coming by train.

I have little experience with D&D, but I duid play and GM other systems.

Offline Profiel     

BerichtGeplaatst: za 03 feb 2018, 16:06 
PIONier

I'm living in Zevenaar right now but I can try and find somewhere for us to meet for gaming in Arnhem central area. Just one more and I think we could plan something! Thank you guys

Offline Profiel     

BerichtGeplaatst: za 03 feb 2018, 22:45 
Uno

Hi,
I am also interested. I haven't played D&D since I was a teenager (as player and DM), but it is something I would like to get back into! Currently in the middle of moving to Arnhem, but in a week or so should be all set.

Offline Profiel     

BerichtGeplaatst: zo 04 feb 2018, 14:45 
Sojaboon

I spend to much time on the internet. This post title triggered some different thoughts in my head.
Don't live near Arnhem, but I just had to comment. Good luck!

Offline Profiel     

BerichtGeplaatst: zo 04 feb 2018, 18:27 
PIONier

I'd love to join too! I Live in Velp, so really close to Arnhem.

Offline Profiel     

BerichtGeplaatst: zo 04 feb 2018, 18:42 
Meeple

It seems we have 4 players now and a GM. Nice.
Now we just have to find a place and time that is convenient for all.

I think going to Zevenaar might be doable for me. We can try if that works.

Offline Profiel     

BerichtGeplaatst: zo 04 feb 2018, 20:30 
Uno

Hi, also looking for a Group in Arnhem. Played 2nd edition for about 15 years. Didn't play for a long time but want to start again as player. If you need a fifth player, let me know!
Zevenaar is no problem...

Offline Profiel     

BerichtGeplaatst: ma 05 feb 2018, 10:30 
PIONier

Alright! I'm very excited!! I have run an 8 person campaign before so the more the merrier! If anyone knows of a place in Arnhem or surrounding areas that's easy to access for everyone then please let us know. If everyone is willing to come out to Zevenaar then I can speak with my family and see if they are alright hosting us here. Not so sure how they'll feel about D&D stuff but can't help to try. Also, votes on what system you guys would like to have run. D&D 5th edition or Pathfinder are the two I'm most familiar with. 5e is easier to jump into for newer or returning players but does require the books, which are usually between 40-50 euros each. There are a few resource apps for it as well but they rarely have everything on them. Pathfinder is far more complex but all the resources are free to get at d20pfsrd.com and has more options. I'm happy to run both, please let me know which you guys would prefer. Also, world setting is something we need to discuss. I can run Forgotten Realms, Eberron, or my own world I created that's a much simpler world to understand. I have a map and reference material for said world but it would be very open and flexible for play exp. Let me know what you feel.
You can also email me directly at [use pb or mail function from site]
Thank you, everyone!

PS if anyone reading this still wishes to join please let me know. Like I said I can run large groups, but I'm no Mathew Mercer, all hail the glorious D&D lord of Critical Role.

Laatst bijgewerkt door Geerius op ma 05 feb 2018, 11:08, in totaal 1 keer bewerkt.
Removed mailaddress

Offline Profiel     

BerichtGeplaatst: ma 05 feb 2018, 11:03 
Meeple

I have a strong preference for 5e as system, since I have most of the books for that, and no experience with pathfinder.

I have no preference for setting, as long as it's somewhat high-magic.

I've PM'ed everybody who wanted to join in this thread a link to a discord server that we can use to talk further.

Offline Profiel     

12 berichten | Pagina 1 van 1 |

Opties

Toon onbeantwoorde berichten 
  Toon ongelezen berichten 
 Afdrukweergave Toon nieuwe berichten 
  Toon actieve onderwerpen 

Feed - Bordspelmania  
 Feed - Nieuwe onderwerpen  
 Feed - Forum - Rollenspellen - spelers gezocht  
 Feed - Onderwerp - Foreigner Looking for Fun