Gebruikersnaam:   Wachtwoord:  
Zomerspel 2024

1 bericht | Pagina 1 van 1 |
Auteur Bericht
BerichtGeplaatst: za 15 aug 2020, 13:38 
Sojaboon

Hello, I’m starting off a new game (RL) in Utrecht and looking for new players, the intent is to play a Sandbox homebrew game, to be played every other Wednesday, using Telegram as a platform to communicate inbetween sessions and Roll20 as a backup incase RL proves to be infeasible for a particular date, but my preferred method of play is at an actual table with people snacks and dice, I’m also a fairly lazy and a terrible GM so please don’t have any high expectations or let my style ruin any future games. The idea is to have fun.

We’ll be playing Pathfinder first edition, for those unfamiliar with it, don’t worry about it, I’ll use it sparingly.

My interpretation of a Sandbox Adventure is that I’ll present a setting and inject some random encounters and that the players interaction with those encounters will generate a unique story that unfolds, meaning that the players need to be active in creating and pursuing (personal) goals and / or engaging with their fellow players and environment and that hopefully will create a fun and unique experience for everyone.

I run a PG-13 game and don’t have any requirements for players other than a commitment to the playing schedule, a willingness to be in a game with a bunch of strangers and openly address any issues they might have.

For those interested, well start off with a session 0, were we will create your character and create some connections with the other players and setup the setting we will be playing in, we will play in Dutch or English depending on wether or not we will get any non Dutch speaking players.

Offline Profiel     

1 bericht | Pagina 1 van 1 |

Opties

Toon onbeantwoorde berichten 
  Toon ongelezen berichten 
 Afdrukweergave Toon nieuwe berichten 
  Toon actieve onderwerpen 

Feed - Bordspelmania  
 Feed - Nieuwe onderwerpen  
 Feed - Forum - Rollenspellen - spelers gezocht  
 Feed - Onderwerp - Utrecht - IRL - Looking for Players for a new Campaign