Gebruikersnaam:   Wachtwoord:  
Zomerspel 2024

4 berichten | Pagina 1 van 1 |
Auteur Bericht
BerichtGeplaatst: di 05 jan 2021, 12:04 
PIONier

Hello there!

We are looking for two new players for our Dungeons & Dragons group in Weert. We play every other week in the evening from around 7-11 PM at Fridays a.t.m. (we are open for other days). We want to start playing every week later this year.

Interested? join us for a one-shot and see if you like the group!

Some more info

-It's totally oke if you have no experience at all!

-We love good stories and lots of role-playing, not just combat and looting (e.g. we would be fine if there is a session without combat). We love centering the story around characters and their back stories.

-The DM is AMAZING and we always use painted mini's, terrain and maps during combat (no dry erase maps).

-We are currently playing a published campaign and we will be discussing what to play next when we have the new players.

-We also enjoy doing one-shots and trying out other RPG systems, painting, other games etc. Just a geeky friend group. We would like you to be part of it!

-Currently 1 DM and 3 players

-All of us live in Weert and we play in the western part of the city. It would be great if you lived nearby or take care of your own transportation. We don't want transportation problems.

-We would prefer people between 16-25 years old

-We do all speak Dutch but we play in English

-We play 5e

-Most of us are Critters!

COVID19

-We follow all the guidelines concerning COVID19. We social distance (really, not just a bit) while playing and we only meet with the maximum allowed amount of people. The others join online and we use a Group Cam and a Battle Cam. We rotate who plays online. Since the DM and one of the players are of a single household most of the group can still play in person (which is a lot better than 100% online which we would do if we had to, although still with terrain and a Battle Cam).

We hope to see you soon!

Offline Profiel     

BerichtGeplaatst: ma 15 maart 2021, 13:08 
Uno

i know this post is a few month old but i was wondering if your still looking for new players ?

Offline Profiel     

BerichtGeplaatst: zo 02 mei 2021, 19:45 
Uno

Dear,

I´m a Dungeons and Dragons player for about 3+ years. I´m also a DM from my own friends group. I wanna join to your group or at least introducing.
My name is Nino and i´m 30 years old.

Can I join?

Offline Profiel  BoardGameGeek    

BerichtGeplaatst: wo 19 mei 2021, 23:11 
PIONier

Hey!

Ik woon op een +- half uurtje rijden van Weert!
Welke weken spelen jullie op vrijdag? (Ik heb wisseldiensten, dus als het net op de goede weken valt.. :D)

Speel al een aantal jaar D&D, voornamelijk als DM maar laatste tijd ook als speler.
Ben meer van de homebrew en het verhaal dan de regels uit mijn hoofd kennen.. :')

Ik hoor het wel als jullie nog iemand erbij willen!

Ohja en ik ben 30 trouwens.
Gr, Kevin

Offline Profiel     

4 berichten | Pagina 1 van 1 |

Opties

Toon onbeantwoorde berichten 
  Toon ongelezen berichten 
 Afdrukweergave Toon nieuwe berichten 
  Toon actieve onderwerpen 

Feed - Bordspelmania  
 Feed - Nieuwe onderwerpen  
 Feed - Forum - Rollenspellen - spelers gezocht