BerichtGeplaatst: do 05 apr 2018, 13:08 
Body & Soul

Ik heb nog niets mogen ontvangen ... zal het in 't oog houden. :D

Offline Profiel  BoardGameGeek  Twitter  Facebook  

BerichtGeplaatst: wo 02 mei 2018, 14:50 
Stidjen Plays Solo

Portal Dragon schreef:
Where we stand with manufacturing.

This came much later then I would have hoped. I am sorry for the delay.

I have spent the last week and a half in limbo with hopes of more information to share. It has been too long though and I wanted to give you all an update. My original plan was to begin printing over a month ago. All the files are ready and waiting. As it turns out there has been a change in personnel and in short, I have a new account manager who has cleaning up a bit of the mess that was created. Since the switch communication has increased a great deal and we are moving forward. They have told me they can hit the target date to complete manufacturing in mid-June... We will see. This does move back the original schedule. But, if they can hit that date the expedited shipping would make it possible for some backers to get their games in late June.

With all the disappointment aside this will still be a relatively quick fulfillment and I am excited for everyone to get their copies of my game. There have already been a bunch of reviews coming in off the print and play on BGG. Thank you to all those who have submitted for their feedback. There have also been a couple playthrough videos posted which have been awesome to see. Of course, I always find myself talking to the screen reminding the recording of rules or spouting off what I might have done differently. This has been one of the most fun things about this game for me. Everyone plays a bit different and that is perfectly fine. I have had many discussions with some of Palm Island's longtime playtesters about what we feel are fundamental or required choices. Though we play with different priorities, in the end, we score about the same amount of points.

Goh... vertraging. Helaas lijkt dat eerder regel dan uitzondering op Kickstarter, heb ik het idee. Ik heb nu zes verschillende projecten gebacked en nog niets binnen. Als alles op tijd zou zijn, dan zou ik al zeker de helft in mijn bezit moeten hebben. Maar goed, wachten dan maar. Ik hoop vooral dat ik Palm Island kan gebruiken tijdens vakanties enzo, en die heb ik nog niet in juni.

Afbeelding

Offline Profiel  BoardGameGeek   Facebook  

BerichtGeplaatst: vr 04 mei 2018, 09:26 
Body & Soul

Ik hoop deze ook vóór mijn verlof in juli in mijn bezit te hebben ... zou tof zijn om het tijdens de autorit te kunnen spelen.

Offline Profiel  BoardGameGeek  Twitter  Facebook  

BerichtGeplaatst: za 05 mei 2018, 13:09 
Grote Dienaar

Gaat waarschijnlijk niet lukken. Ik verwacht een bezorging eind juli t/m augustus. Helemaal na de laatste update.

Er zijn kickstarter die ik heb gebacked die sept 17 zouden moeten komen, deze zijn nog niet eens klaar met productie.

Kickstarter zijn hardstikke leuk als je geduld hebt

Offline Profiel     

BerichtGeplaatst: ma 07 mei 2018, 11:06 
Meeple

Stijnhoofd schreef:
Portal Dragon schreef:
Where we stand with manufacturing.

This came much later then I would have hoped. I am sorry for the delay.

I have spent the last week and a half in limbo with hopes of more information to share. It has been too long though and I wanted to give you all an update. My original plan was to begin printing over a month ago. All the files are ready and waiting. As it turns out there has been a change in personnel and in short, I have a new account manager who has cleaning up a bit of the mess that was created. Since the switch communication has increased a great deal and we are moving forward. They have told me they can hit the target date to complete manufacturing in mid-June... We will see. This does move back the original schedule. But, if they can hit that date the expedited shipping would make it possible for some backers to get their games in late June.

With all the disappointment aside this will still be a relatively quick fulfillment and I am excited for everyone to get their copies of my game. There have already been a bunch of reviews coming in off the print and play on BGG. Thank you to all those who have submitted for their feedback. There have also been a couple playthrough videos posted which have been awesome to see. Of course, I always find myself talking to the screen reminding the recording of rules or spouting off what I might have done differently. This has been one of the most fun things about this game for me. Everyone plays a bit different and that is perfectly fine. I have had many discussions with some of Palm Island's longtime playtesters about what we feel are fundamental or required choices. Though we play with different priorities, in the end, we score about the same amount of points.

Goh... vertraging. Helaas lijkt dat eerder regel dan uitzondering op Kickstarter, heb ik het idee. Ik heb nu zes verschillende projecten gebacked en nog niets binnen. Als alles op tijd zou zijn, dan zou ik al zeker de helft in mijn bezit moeten hebben. Maar goed, wachten dan maar. Ik hoop vooral dat ik Palm Island kan gebruiken tijdens vakanties enzo, en die heb ik nog niet in juni.

Ik moet eerlijk zeggen dat ik me ook afvraag waarom ze de tijd allemaal zo krap nemen. Juist om zulke teleurstellingen te voorkomen zou ik zeggen pak een maandje meer. en lever dan liever een maandje eerder af

Offline Profiel     

BerichtGeplaatst: ma 07 mei 2018, 11:35 
Matroos

Denk dat het ook regelmatig zo is, dat er van te voren niet werd verwacht dat er zo veel backers zouden zijn. 4800 backers en bijna $100.000 is wat mij betreft ook niet helemaal in de lijn van verwachting geweest (zeker niet als je de $4000 goal ziet).

Offline Profiel  BoardGameGeek    

BerichtGeplaatst: di 08 mei 2018, 22:23 
Geheim Genootschap

Vanwaar altijd die haast, laat ze lekker prutsen en kleuren aan hun kickstarter game. Het enige waar het mij om gaat is af en toe wat updates.
Het spel zelf valt eigenlijk altijd tegen, maar het uitkijken naar kan me niet lang genoeg duren. Nou ja, tot op zekere grens dan - Legends Untold is ruim een jaar over tijd, maar een paar maandjes erbij is alleen maar beter.
Zo ook met PI.
Uiteraard gebacked.

Offline Profiel     

BerichtGeplaatst: za 23 jun 2018, 16:10 
Stidjen Plays Solo

Hij is in productie!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Afbeelding

BerichtGeplaatst: do 12 jul 2018, 12:05 
Stidjen Plays Solo

Deadline van 13 juli voor de definitieve adressen, daarna gaan de spellen de deur uit!

Afbeelding

54 berichten | Pagina 4 van 4 | Ga naar pagina: Vorige  1, 2, 3, 4

Opties

Toon onbeantwoorde berichten 
  Toon ongelezen berichten 
 Afdrukweergave Toon nieuwe berichten 
  Toon actieve onderwerpen 

Feed - Bordspelmania  
 Feed - Nieuwe onderwerpen  
 Feed - Forum - Crowdfunding  
 Feed - Onderwerp - Palm Island - Portable Card Game