Gebruikersnaam:   Wachtwoord:  

7 berichten | Pagina 1 van 1 |
Auteur Bericht
BerichtGeplaatst: zo 17 jun 2018, 09:02 
Uno

Hi,

My wife and I are looking into playing D&D, something we've been wanting to do for a long time. No one we know plays it though. That's why we decided to ask online.

I'm 34, Dutch, and my wife is 26, American. Neither of us has ever played a single game, but we did buy the 5E Core Rulebook. Now all we need is a group and DM to learn with, preferably in English.

We're also open to playing other board games should anyone be interested in some variety, we personally own Arkham Horror, Talisman, Star Wars Imperial Assault, and we dabble a bit in Magic The Gathering and Star Wars Destiny.

Offline Profiel     

BerichtGeplaatst: ma 18 jun 2018, 13:06 
Locomotief

Hey Primerius,

Iam DM in the Den Bosch area and iam currently looking at setting up a new group. My goal is to start with 6 players and the 2 of you will fill that up if you decide to play along.
Switching to English wont be a problem at all.

The plan is to play once per 4 weeks on a saturday but have a good long session that day.
Planning to start half August.

It will be a homemade story, sandbox and the players and the DM will be building the world together. Roleplay will come first but combat will be there for sure.

I hope to hear from you soon to see if you are interested

Offline Profiel     

BerichtGeplaatst: ma 02 jul 2018, 12:10 
Uno

Hi Pufnukkel,
If there are still any open positions in your group, i would very much like to join. I have been searching for a long time for an English speaking D&D group. I live in Tilburg but own a car, so Den Bosch is perfectly within range.
Hope to hear from you soon

Offline Profiel     

BerichtGeplaatst: di 03 jul 2018, 04:07 
Locomotief

uh iam sorry that group is quite full with 7 players as is.

1 of my other groups, biweekly on sunday, could still use a player. I could ask the guys if they want to switch to English if you are interested.

Offline Profiel     

BerichtGeplaatst: wo 11 jul 2018, 13:53 
Meeple

Hi, i'm looking for a group to play with and i was wondering if you still had any room left in one of your groups. I can speak english and dutch.
would love to hear from u.

Offline Profiel     

BerichtGeplaatst: za 14 jul 2018, 00:24 
Locomotief

Helaas, ik run momenteel 4 groepen met ieder 6 spelers en dat vind ik wel voldoende. Het beste wat ik je kan bieden is dat ik je op een wachtlijst zet mocht er een speler stoppen.

Offline Profiel     

BerichtGeplaatst: zo 15 jul 2018, 13:25 
Meeple

Ja als dat kan zou dat erg fijn zijn.
Dankjewel alvast.

Offline Profiel     

7 berichten | Pagina 1 van 1 |

Opties

Toon onbeantwoorde berichten 
  Toon ongelezen berichten 
 Afdrukweergave Toon nieuwe berichten 
  Toon actieve onderwerpen 

Feed - Bordspelmania  
 Feed - Nieuwe onderwerpen  
 Feed - Forum - Rollenspellen - spelers gezocht  
 Feed - Onderwerp - Two wannabe D&D players looking for a group+DM in Den Bosch